Tareq Abu-Lughod graduated from Boston University in 1996 with a degree in Broadcasting & Film.
He is the founder and CEO of Arab Media Network - a diverse media and entertainment company based in Amman, Jordan (established in 2000).
Arab Media Network owns and operates multiple media ventures:
(1) AL Studios - A TV production and distribution company
(2) Mazaj FM - A contemporary Arabic music and entertainment station
(3) Radio Dahab - A classical Arabic music station
(4) Istikana - An Arabic S-VOD platform focussed on providing Arabic films and TV Shows
(5) Filmstan - A film production, distribution and exhibition unit
(6) Pro VO - A digital platform that showcases professional VO artists