ABDELILAH EL JAOUHARY:
Place of birth: Fez - Morocco
Profession: Director and professor of the courses "Film Perception" and "Film Analysis" at the Technical Institute specializing in Audiovisual / Rabat.
- In the process of preparing a PhD thesis on the topic of "Cinematic Space in Moroccan Film", which will be discussed during the current year 2020 ...
Holds a Diploma in Literature in-depth studies on the subject of "Novel and History in the Arab World".
Member of the "Union of Writers of Morocco".
Member of the Moroccan Association of Film Critics.
- Former Vice President of the National University of Film Clubs.
Founding member of a group of film clubs in Fez and Ouarzazate.
A critic who made critical contributions through articles and publications, including:
- The book "The cinema of developing countries between marginalization and assertion of self."
- The book "Ouarzazate is a space for cinema."
Dozens of articles on cinema and the novel published on Arab and Moroccan websites
Worked / works for the National Radio and Television Company (Channel 1), as a (independent) preparer and director, a group of specialized cinema television programs, including:
"Film World" (165 episodes, over the years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007)
"The Big Screen" (44 episodes, in 2008)
Camera The First (265 episodes, over the years: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012)
"Shashat" (up to 348 episodes, during the years: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and is still showing during the current season 2020, every Tuesday evening)
- About Karama HRFF 10th Edition
- Previous Editions
- This Year's Festival
- Submit Your Film
- Ma3mal 612
- Sponsors & Partners
- Contact Us
Funded by:European Union